Thank you for your understanding during this time. Many of you have been patiently waiting for dental treatment while this COVID pandemic took over our lives. We deeply appreciate your trust, loyalty and support while our office was closed to help control the spread of COVID-19.
We are happy to inform you that we will re-open for business June 8, 2020.
The Concourse Dental Centre has always been up to date with infection control standards. To keep us all protected during the pandemic and into the future, we have updated our protocols further in keeping with new guidelines recently set out by the Ministry of Health, the Royal College of Dental Surgeons and the Ontario Dental Association. We will continue to put the health and safety of our patients and staff as our foremost priority.
When you come in to the office next, things may operate a little differently.
1. At the present time, we will unfortunately not be accepting walk-in appointments. Only patients with appointments will be allowed to enter our office. p
2. To make an appointment, please call us at 416.214.2001 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will be asking you some health screening questions over the phone, and then ask you to fill in & send in your screening assessment form, from our website, prior to your appointment.
3. Any appointments cancelled due to COVID symptoms will not incur cancellation fees.
4. When you come for your appointment, we may ask you to wait outside, due to physical distancing guidelines, before we welcome you into the office.
5. Please wear a mask to our office, and leave it on until you start any dental treatment. You will also be asked to use hand sanitizer upon entering our office.
6. A review of your screening questionnaire will be done, other documents will need signing, and your temperature taken to comply with guidelines. After which, you will be promptly brought into your treatment room to keep within physical distancing rules.
7. Upon completion of treatment, we will advise you to use Hand Sanitizer again prior to leaving the office.
Our protocols may continue to change as guidelines are updated. Please check back on our website to stay updated.
Thank you for your patience. We look forward to welcoming you back to our office!
Dr. Dorit Sova-Ansel, Dr. Willa Chu and Team at The Concourse Dental Centre
We value the safety and health of our patients and staff alike. For this reason, these policies have been and will be in place at our office. We appreciate your understanding and support as we all manage and navigate this challenging time.
1. All staff and patients will be screened prior to entering our office. This includes questionnaires and temperature checks (twice daily for staff). Our staff are following the Ontario Dental Association guidelines for Covid screening and any potential Covid symptoms.
2. Hand Sanitizer hand rub and masks are mandatory upon entering our practice. All common areas and high touch areas are disinfected on an hourly basis.
3. All patients will be pre-screened prior to making appointments. Only patients with appointments are admitted to the practice and only at the time of their appointment. (Parents may accompany young children.) Patients will be emailed after their appointments to inquire about any subsequent Covid symptoms as a follow up.
4. As our rooms require "downtime" and strict cleaning protocols, we will endeavour to accommodate as many patients as we physically are able to within our College's and government guidelines.
5. We have limited our staff to 2 dentists and 3 hygienists per day to avoid overcrowding our office. We are alternating patient treatment rooms to allow for air purifiers to clean air particles between patients. We appreciate your understanding at this time.
6. Each of our treatment rooms has a high performance, medical grade HEPA filter air purifier to enhance the Surgical Air Cleaners we have had in our office since 2002. Our reception area and waiting area are also equipped with air purifiers for your health and safety.
7. All clinical staff are required to wear proper protective equipment including masks, gowns, safety glasses and/or face shields as well as head coverings.
8. As always, our infection control and sterilization procedures are up to date.